This is so light and YUMMY!
Dried beef and cauliflower soup. I dried my meat on Dehydrator and Jerky Maker. I have had this for 2 years now and it works really good.
You will need:
1. dried beef or pork or even chicken
2. half cauliflower
3. tiny pinch of turmeric
4. 10 garlic cloves
5. 1/2 table spoon of ginger garlic paste
6. 1 slice of american cheese
7. 1 shredded table spoon of parmesan cheese
8. 1 table spoon of olive oil/butter/vegetable oil. (pick healthier)
9. chili powder
10. salt to taste
1.Cut beef into 1/2 inch length
2. Add 5 garlic cloves, salt, 1/2 to 1 table spoon of chili powder, 1/2 table spoon oil, Cook in pressure cooker for 10 minutes or until meat is tender
3. After meet is tender (when opening the pressure cooker, run it under the water to open it easily and saftely) add 4-5 more garlic cloves, and tomatoes.
4. When the tomatos are cooked, add cauliflower and cover for couple of minutes.
5.After couple of minutes, add 1 slice of american cheese and 1 table spoon of parmesan cheese and cover it. Turn the stove off. Cauliflower doesn’t need to cook more than that, other wise it will start to break.
7.After 3-5 minutes. stir and taste for salt.